Friday, September 2, 2016

MI state police illegal detention search and seizure

6/24/16 2:34 pm
Bage #1486 car #5423
(269) 657-6081
YouTube/MI state police illegal search and seizure

It was a warm sunny June afternoon on a Friday. I was waiting at the end of my private Drive for my ride to work I noticed a state boy passed by so I looked at him moments later I see him headed back my w…
To learn more visit: Cop Block

illegal search and seizure is illegal; me being falsely accused and falsely arrested

it is not a crime to not show a police officer your ID, in fact it is every American citizens constitutional RIGHT to not have to show ID unless the police officer asking for your ID has probable cause and gives a reason to suspect that you have just recently commited a crime.

now your rights and know you have rights because the police do not always know the law and do not care and some times they do know but don’t care that they abuse their powers and commit harm upon you and your friends and loved ones by falsely arresting you when you have not committed any crime.
Video Rating: / 5

The post MI state police illegal detention search and seizure appeared first on Correctional Officer Training and Education.

MI state police illegal detention search and seizure




from WordPress https://correctionalofficeredu.wordpress.com/2016/09/02/mi-state-police-illegal-detention-search-and-seizure/

No comments:

Post a Comment