Thursday, September 1, 2016

The do’s and don’ts of a cop vacation

Uniform Stories Staff
Author: Uniform Stories Staff

By Uniform Stories Staff

It’s officially summertime. The kids are out of school and vacations are the name of the game.

I know that all cops don’t get an opportunity to venture out on vacations away from home, but I’m not sure I could function for an entire calendar year in uniform without a break or two in an area where no one knows I’m a cop.

Living in a fishbowl wears on the psyche. It makes these short respites necessary. After a year of missing events and holidays with the family, I owe a week or two of my undivid…
To learn more visit: PoliceOne Columnist Articles

All copyright goes to the creators and animators of Scooby Doo. I own nothing.
Video Rating: / 5

The post The do’s and don’ts of a cop vacation appeared first on Correctional Officer Training and Education.

The do’s and don’ts of a cop vacation




from WordPress https://correctionalofficeredu.wordpress.com/2016/09/02/the-dos-and-donts-of-a-cop-vacation/

No comments:

Post a Comment